Terms And Conditions
These Terms and Conditions are a legal and binding Agreement between You (“the User”) and Crescere Technologies Private Limited (hereinafter referred to as “Wooing Services PVT LTD”). Terms and Conditions state the grounds on which the User can use and/ or register with this Wooing Services PVT LTD.com(“Site”/ “Website”/ “Us”/ “We”/ “Our”/ “Wooing Services PVT LTD”). Terms and Conditions are updated from time to time at Our sole discretion and the most updated version is available on the Site at all times along with the date of the last revision. Continued use by the User of the Site after any revision indicates the User’s acceptance of the updated/ revised Terms and Conditions. By accessing the Site, and using the Services (as defined below) as offered in this Site, You become the User and become bound by, the terms and conditions of this Agreement and other Policies of Wooing Services PVT LTD for as long as You continue to use/ visit the Site or Services. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, DO NOT USE OR REGISTER WITH THE SITE OR FOR THE SERVICES. Your use, registration, or participation in any manner with the Site or the Services being provided confirm, agreement to the Terms and Conditions and any applicable Policies.
- Minimum Age User of the Site must be at least 18 years old to use or to register at the Site for the Services. By using the Services on the Site, the User represents and warrants that he/ she is a minimum of 18 years old. It is possible that certain Services may have other age requirements and such other age requirements are stated at the relevant places.
- Marital Status By requesting to use, registering to use, or using the Services, the User represents and warrants that the User is not married or is divorced. If the User is not legally divorced, then the Services will not be available for the User till the divorce is legally achieved.
- Criminal History By requesting to use, registering to use, and/or using the Service, the User represents and warrants that the User has never been convicted under any law governing us or the User. Wooing Services PVT LTD reserves the right to conduct a criminal background check, at any time and use available public records, to confirm the possibility of misrepresentation. By agreeing to these Terms and Conditions, the User consents to and authorizes such check.
- Verification. By agreeing to the Terms and Conditions, the User hereby authorizes Wooing Services PVT LTD (and its third-party authentication agency) to conduct verification checks on the User/ You. The verification process is critical/ important for receiving the complete set of Services offered at the Site by Wooing Services PVT LTD. The verification process is initiated and performed if:
- Specifically asked You to receive the defined set of Services offered at the Site;
- Wooing Services PVT LTD, at its sole discretion, decides to conduct a Verification check whenever deemed necessary.
Wooing Services PVT LTD Report Vulnerability Program Terms
Wooing Services PVT LTD’s top priority is security.
If you believe you’ve found a security bug in our in-scope applications or infrastructure, we are happy to work with you to resolve the issue promptly and ensure you are fairly rewarded for your discovery.
Your participation in our Report Vulnerability Program is voluntary. By participating in our Report Vulnerability Program, submitting a report, or otherwise disclosing a vulnerability to us (“Submission”), you are indicating that you have read and agree to follow the rules set forth on this page (“Program Terms”).
(i) You do not meet the eligibility requirements below;
(ii) you breach any of these Program Terms or any other agreements you have with Wooing Services PVT LTD or its affiliates; or
(iii) we determine that your participation in our Report Vulnerability Program could adversely impact us, our affiliates, or any of our members, employees, or agents, we, in our sole and absolute discretion, may ban you from our Report Vulnerability Program and disqualify you from receiving any benefit of our Report Vulnerability Program.
If you have questions about the Wooing Services service or are trying to get help with your own Wooing Services account, please refer to [email protected] for assistance.
Wooing Services PVT LTD recognizes and rewards security researchers who help us keep people safe by reporting vulnerabilities in our services
• Monetary bounties for such reports are entirely and solely at Wooing Services PVT LTD’s discretion, based on risk, impact, and other factors.
• To potentially qualify for a bounty, you first need to follow the requirements and adhere to Report Vulnerability Program.
• We investigate all valid reports. In case found qualified, we award a bounty to the first person to submit an issue.
• Bounty amounts are determined based on a variety of factors, including but not limited to impact, ease of exploitation, and quality of the report.
• If we pay a bounty, the minimum reward is 1000 INR. Note that extremely low-risk issues may not qualify for a bounty at all.
Refund & Cancellations
Cancellation At Any Time: Except as otherwise stated in this section, the User may cancel his/ her registration or subscription to Services at any time during the term of such registration or subscription or any renewal period by accessing the “Account Settings” page under the “My Settings” option. In such cases, the subscription will terminate at the end of the subscription term for which payments have been made. There will not be any refund for any unused days of such subscription term.
7 days money back policy: Wooing offers its User(s) a 7 day money-back, if both the following conditions are met:-
A) Total number of swipes/likes by the user does not exceed 30.
B) Messages sent by the user to the number of profiles do not exceed 20.
The refund shall be processed within a reasonable time and the payment mode will be the same way upon written request by the user from his/her registered email id to [email protected].
PUBLIC NOTICE OF TELEPHONE SCAMS AND PHISHING EMAILS
Wooing Services PVT LTD has received information that the members of the public have been receiving spurious calls, instant messages, and phishing emails from un-identified persons/ entities such as hrWooing Services PVT LTD.com, posing to be our employees or authorized agents. The imposters are using highly deceptive email IDs and website domains, and even our branding and logos, to falsify their identity and impersonate us. The imposters are offering lucrative jobs and discounted services, and are luring the users and public into providing sensitive data such as personally identifiable information, banking, and credit card details, and passwords.
Wooing Services PVT LTD cautions its users and the public at large against such unsolicited calls, instant messages and emails, and requests:
1. To check, verify and confirm the genuineness of the message/ communication received from any source, making any such offer on behalf of Wooing Services PVT LTD;
2. Not to share any personal or sensitive information, with any unidentified or unverified person, to avoid the risk of being scammed;
3. Not to respond to any unsolicited call or message or click on any unverified link or attachment;
We provide correct and proper information about our products, services, and jobs on our website, Wooing. in, or our official social media handles as mentioned on the website. If you have any doubts about a request or communication, contact us directly at [email protected]